Why The Kitchen & Bath Studio Is Different
We take a completely unique approach to the discovering, designing and delivering of remodeling kitchen and bathrooms.
The Kitchen & Bath Studio utilizes a "Design for Living" approach to helping our customers achieve their goals. The finished project must first and foremost improve your space, and work for you in your everyday living and use of the room.
There are dozens of options for designers and installers you can choose from, but only The Kitchen & Bath Studio presents, packages and delivers a comprehensive and personalized solution to your’ needs with an emphasis on your life and how you will use the room. Then we look for which products will best suit your needs.
We also take painstaking steps to minimize the discomfort and anxiety homeowners often feel about remodeling.
From start to finish, you’ll feel completely confident you’re receiving the exact level of service, expertise and quality of work you expect from a professional.
Our design and installation services are unique because:
We utilize our own 3ds Remodeling process for each project we complete, and this process guarantees our clients get exactly what they want. 3ds stand for discover, design, deliver and satisfy. Each step is designed to work for you.
We deliver exactly what clients want by clearly outlining and establishing expectations ahead of time. This eliminates any surprises.
- When you work with us, you won’t have to deal with cost overruns or budget “surprises.” If your budget is $10,000, it won’t mysteriously creep up to $15,000. We create a design to 90% of your budget, so you have a 10% “got-to-have fund” in place to cover items you have fallen in love with..
- We ask clients “sign off” on each step of the process, including any changes that are made during installation. This also gives clients the option to tell us where to spend a little more – or a little less. We want to make sure we are both understand what is expected.
- If your project is scheduled to take 3 weeks, we won’t still be installing 3 months later. We utilize a project management team to oversee ordering and timely delivery of the materials needed for installation.
- You won’t have to deal with a “surprise” electricity outage for 3 days – or even 3 minutes! We inform you about how and when construction will affect or interrupt your routine. We also do whatever we can to minimize inconvenience and make things as easy as possible for you.
Simply put, we rely on courtesy, respect and common sense to do what we say we’re going to do, when we tell you we’re going to do it!
We take a holistic approach to remodels and reflect that in our showrooms.
Unlike other showrooms who focus primarily on cabinetry, we offer clients the opportunity to view a comprehensive design that includes all of the elements your’re likely to want with a kitchen remodel.
Instead of just “cabinets,” we show you countertops, sinks and faucets, backsplash and tile options. “Consistency” is difficult to achieve by purchasing and installing the full range of elements involved in a kitchen remodel separately or one-by-one.
We provide a cohesive design that features everything our clients actually want!
Whether your budget is $10,000 or $100,000, we work just as hard to deliver exactly what you want and meet every one of your expectations.
In fact, we realize that the smaller your budget, the more vital the use of a designer is. By avoiding costly errors and delays, we can save our clients a lot of money, time and hearache.
Our showroom is designed for homeowners with budgets of all sizes. Our goal is to complete a remodel that exceeds your expectations, and we don’t really care how mush or how little you invest!
We believe we’ve done our job well when you’re thrilled enough with your new kitchen to happily refer us to neighbors, friends and co-workers.
- We take the time to focus on the "little" things that can help alleviate your areas of discomfort and wariness.
- We offer bios and photos or face-to-face meetings with all of our installers and sub-contractors.
- We conduct pre-construction surveys to minimize the inconvenience of installations.
- Every client receives Ed Kuh’s personal cell phone number and is encouraged to call him at any time if you need some additional assistance.
We’re as transparent and open on every level as we possibly can, because we know this makes things easier for our clients. Our talented staff of professionals and our commitment to service and expertise makes our business enjoyable to work with.
Clients who choose to work with us can look forward to the easiest, most enjoyable and most satisfying remodeling experience they’ll ever have!
Give us a call at 303.771.5910 or stop by our showroom at northeast corner of East County Line and South Colorado Blvd for more information. Click here to learn more about our services…